Why use Teacraft Technical Services?
- Very few tea companies nowadays can afford to run an in-house R&D department, so out-sourcing makes good economic sense. Teacraft has long experience in the planning and project management of new projects and in providing trouble-shooting and technical support to existing tea businesses. We also plan and undertake confidential R&D projects and technical due diligence work.
- Teacraft’s client base includes large multinational companies, NGOs and many small tea enterprises as well.
- Our experienced team of consultants have been actively involved in tea projects around the world for the past forty years covering virtually every part of tea growing, manufacture, value addition, and marketing. Value addition skills include packaging, instant tea, tea extracts, decaffeination, and RTD formulation.
- We consult on traditional production methods – hand making and orthodox manufacture – through to the latest innovative cost saving methodology – mechanical planting, continuous two-stage withering, and process control. Recently we have added sustainability to our portfolio, offering expert guidance with product supply chain carbon impact analysis using PAS 2050, water use foot-printing, and guidance on sustainability certification. Any Teacraft consultancy expertise that is not available in-house is supplied via our extensive international network of tried and trusted associates.
- Teacraft works on a daily rate basis or, for longer term assignments on a project rate basis – with a highly competitive fee structure – and satisfaction guaranteed. Our plain and simple approach is to deliver what we promise, on time, and at the agreed price.
Please ask us for a copy of our Teacraft Consultancy Terms & Conditions – we seriously doubt that you can find better advice at a cheaper price – anywhere.